Thursday 19 January 2012

Leaving on a Jet plane......

.....my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...........

Do you remember that John Denver song.....No'ooo ?....
'Hmm', I suppose you are not as old as I am!

Well I am not packed, yet  but... my flights are booked, 6 whole days in Denmark,(April 26 to May 2nd)
whoohoo... 
and.................

I will be at the Dollshouse festival at Farum for 2 days and will meet some of my 'online' friends.

I am fortunate to be staying with our fabulous Danish friends, there will be time enough to go candle shopping and stock up on Pålægs-chokolade, Kransekage, too, I shall have lots of Smørrebrød to eat...
mmm, these are a few of my favourite things........
ooh, another song springs to mind....that old classic by Julie Andrews.

So although I am  happy and singing, I must sit at my desk and make minis!

This is my 12th scale  version of Smørrebrød............





6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Mags. Enjoy your trip and the Dollshouse Festival. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena se ve todo delicioso.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at the fair, Mags. 6 days? That's a real break.

    I remember JD - shame he's not around any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, looks good Mags. Singing and making minis :-)The Smorrebrod looks good enough to eat right from my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your works are fantastic Mags. I wish I could have come myself to the fair.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom